With the ability to record up to 23GB of data on a single layer, the PFD23AX 23GB Single Layer Pre-Formatted Optical Disc for XDCAM from Sony can record up to 43 mins of video. In addition to expansive storage capabilities, this optical disc offers transfer rates of up to 72 Mbps on a single head unit and up to 144 Mbps on a dual head deck as well as random direct access. With an estimated shelf life of up to 50 years and the ability to withstand harsh environmental conditions the PFD23AX optical disc can go nearly anywhere you go.
- Pre-formatted flexible platform large-capacity optical disc with a transfer rate of 72 Mbps on a single head unit
- Take advantage of a 144 Mbps transfer rate on a dual head deck quick random direct access units
- Highly reliable and durable for high performance under tough environmental conditions and extreme temperature
- Durable and re-usable media
- Enhanced picture quality of MPEG IMX/DVCAM format recording
- Estimated shelf life of 50 years in accelerated testing