SONY HDV 186MIN / DVCAM 186MIN DIGITAL MASTER - PHDV-186DM
The Sony PHDV-186DM 186 Minute Digital Master Videocassette is a professional videotape with 2 active magnetic layers, improving carrier to noise ratio by 2.5db for 95% fewer errors and 60% fewer dropouts than consumer DV tape. It uses AMEII metal evaporation technology and a diamond-like carbon protective layer.
- Digital master videocassette is a professional tape designed for mastering and is also highly flexible and convenient media, enhancing compatibility between camcorder and VTR.
- AMEII metal evaporation technology has been used to improve the packing of grains inside the magnetic layer, increase tape retentivity (Br) and output as well as achieve better C/N and error ratios
- Quality control has been enhanced following a complete review of the production process, resulting in improved drop-out figures.
- Diamond-like Carbon protective layer on the tape surface—a dramatic improvement in wear resistance—has been achieved, resulting in reduced head wear.
- A lubricant ensures low friction and reduced head stain. With superior stability, tape damage is minimized.