Sony PFD-128QLW - 128 GB Quad-Layer XDCAM Professional Disc Media
128GB Write Once Professional XDCAM Disc
The Sony 128GB Quad-Layer XDCAM Professional Disc can hold up to 128GB. This XDCAM disc is designed to record HD and SD material from XDCAM recorders that are compatible with Quad-Layer media. This write-once, random-access disc uses Sony's blue-laser technology and features rugged construction that makes it ideal as a long-term archiving solution.
Features and Benefits
- Large Capacity and high-speed write-once Professional disc.
- Recording time for SD content is approximately 450min. in DVCAM mode at 25Mbps, and 240min. for HD content in MPEG mode at 50Mbps.
- Quick random access for near-line storage.
- Data file recording up to 128 GB.
- Built tough for high performance and reliability in extreme environmental and temperature conditions.
- Amazing estimated shelf life of 50 years in accelerated testing
|Format||XDCAM Professtional Disc|
|Disk Type||WORM -Write Once Read Many|
|Recording Capacity||450min. in DVCAM mode at 25Mbps
240min. for HD content in MPEG mode at 50Mbps.
|Max Transfer Rate||144 Mbps|
|Compatibility||XDCAM Content & Archive Solutions: PDWU2, XDS-PD2000 , XDS-PD1000|
|Estimated Archival Life||Greater than 50 years|