- USB 3.0 Port, 420MB/sec Transfer Speed
- eSATA Port (3Gbit/s) x 1
- FireWire 800 Port x 2
- 5400 rpm Drive Speed
- RAID 0 and RAID 1 Data Formats
- Heat Transfer Technology, Fanless Design
- Bus-Powered via USB 3.0 or FireWire 800
- Glyph Manager Health Monitoring
- Preformatted HFS+ for Mac
- Windows and Mac Compatible
Glyph 10TB StudioRAID Mini Portable Hard Drive delivers 5400rpm drive speed and high-speed data transfer in a portable and reliable design. Small enough to fit in a pocket, the StudioRAID Mini features a protective aluminum case and heat transfer technology that serves to dissipate heat away from the drive components. Bus-powered FireWire 800 (x2) and USB 3.0 (x1) ports ensure fast and easy connectivity to a computer without the need to carry an AC adapter.
In addition to USB 3.0 and FireWire 800 ports, the StudioRAID Mini has an eSATA port that supports a maximum transfer rate of 3 Gbit/s (300MB/sec). Dual disk drives using RAID 0 and RAID 1 storage format offer a combination of transfer speed and reliability. The StudioRAID Mini is made in the USA and features the Glyph Manager program which monitors drive performance and temperature for consistent, reliable data storage and retrieval.
- 10TB Mobile Storage
- High transfer speeds, heat-transfer technology, disk health monitoring, optimized firmware, bus-powered, and squeezed inside an elegantly designed industrial steel and aluminum enclosure.
- Bus-Powered via FireWire 800 and USB 3.0
- Hard drive can be powered using the USB 3.0 or FireWire 800 ports. A 5V AC power adapter is an optional accessory for hardware configurations that don't support bus-power.
- RAID 0 and RAID 1 Storage
- Dual hard disk drives and two data storage formats equip the StudioRAID with a combination of performance and data redundancy.
- Heat Transfer Technology
- Glyph's heat transfer technology cools internal components by drawing heat toward the aluminum exterior, reducing the chance of failure.
- Built-In Health Monitoring
- Connected by FireWire 800, USB or eSATA, the drive reports excess temperature or problematic activity patterns as a background task using Glyph Manager.
- Plug-and-Play with Mac and Windows
- Studio mini is ready for use with Mac and Windows operating systems. Simply connect the drive to your computer and begin storing files immediately. The drive is also Time Machine compatible.
- 3-2-1 Warranty
- Glyph backs this drive with their 3-Year Hardware Warranty, 2-Year Level 1 Recovery Policy, and 1-Year Advance Replacement (U.S. Continental 48 States only).